This website has a ton of free websites and resources for parents right now! Also, I would note there is a link for for free internet for 60 days for families.
Free Online Classes for 11th & 12 Graders!
Ms. Klein's fourth-grade students, please check your school email! Ms. Klein will send out an email explaining what will be sent out daily, and students can respond to her via email. She will be working on phone communication at home too, to get the message to her students.
Students can access their email by going to mail.google.com
from a web browser, or signing onto the Gmail app on a phone, Chromebook, iPad, or whatever. Please remind students that their email credentials can be found inside the front cover of their planner.
Current Events Google Classroom password
7th grade- zfxgrsf
8th grade- bcrn2tx
6th grade- gnvl7q2
Current Events Students,
1. Continue to do your daily 5 on CNN10.
2. Go to junior scholastic.com and read the articles from the new issue. Write a summary for each article.
World History/Geography Students,
1. Watch CNN10 for your weekly (GSQ)
2. Finish your Chapter 10 Children's Book Projects
3. Read Chapter 10 All sections and do all section review questions at the end of each section.
4. Read Chapter 13 All sections and do all section review questions for sections 2 and 3 ONLY.
The book can be found on-line on various platforms. Just Google it!
- All juniors should be completing SAT prep "courses" on Khan Academy or taking practice tests at sat.org.
- Government students should be completing their Bill of Rights projects and working on their Pick 3 Projects. Go ahead and complete all 3 and not plan on the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum field trip as one of your options. If students have any questions on whether something would work for the project, students can email her directly with any questions.
- Check Google Classroom daily; I will post announcements and updates as they come up.
- Information for me will be shared via google classroom and khan academy..
- I will be attempting to send a daily assignment on khanacademy.com which they can use their school google to login!
High School Peer to Peer
- Complete all Google Classroom Assignments
High School Life Skills
- Log in to Google Classroom for Weekly Assignments. (videos, webquests, etc...)
High School Special Education:
- Log in to Google Classroom for Weekly Assignments. (MobyMax, Typing, webquests, etc....)
Work on review packets and PSAT tests given Friday 3/13. Copies will be posted in Google Classroom. Additional review assignments and continuing educational materials will be posted in Khan Academy.