Our Communications plays a strategic role in informing and engaging parents, students, staff members, residents, business partners, and the media. We are committed to providing timely and accurate communications that help build informed, supportive relationships.
Our communications tools include:
- District and individual school websites and calendars
- Mobile app communications
- Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram social media accounts
- Collateral materials, such as brochures and fliers
- Photography/video school and district events
- Media relations
Hartfords School District uses social media to provide information about district programs, services, projects, issues, events, and activities and to interact with students, parents/guardians, and residents about public issues. We reserve the right to delete personal attacks or threats, posts that do not relate to the business of the school district, profane or obscene language or content, promotion of discrimination, infringement of copyrights or trademarks, commercial endorsements, and confidential information.
Communications Audit Report